Tuesday 9 August 2022

PRAISE AND SUPPORT FROM LOCAL MP

 

Confident Rishi goes round for votes

 

Rishi Sunak (pictured) got  a warm welcome when he addressed  Conservative Party members in Carlisle yesterday as part of his   leadership election campaign against  Liz Truss, the other  candidate.

 

Image result for rishi in carlisle picture 

     Afterwards, Mr John Stevenson MP for Carlisle and a Rishi supporter told party members:”I thought Rishi spoke confidently, knowledgeably and enthusiastically and was pleased to see him go round the room talking to members once the event had concluded.

 

“I reiterate the points from my welcome address to Rishi. I believe whoever you choose as the next Prime Minister and Leader of our party must restore confidence in Government, champion sound economic policies that will tackle current challenges and stimulate growth, and be able to take us to a  fifth win in a row at the next general election. 

 

“To my mind Rishi has the necessary experience, ability and attitude to do just that, and has earned my vote.

 

“I’ve made my decision, now it’s down to you to make yours.”

 

.  Community Voice Carlisle is the blog of Carlisle Tenants` and Residents`Federation. Information about the Federation is available on 01228 522277.

No comments:

Post a Comment